Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
March Minnesota Presencing Gathering: Following What is Emerging
Thursday, March 1, 2012 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM (CST)
St Paul, MN
An optional introduction to the basics of Presencing will be from 8:00 to 8:45 am. The main gathering will be from 9:00 am - noon to notice together what is emerging in these relationships and developing network, and move toward next step. The goals for these follow-up gatherings are to:
- Deepen relationships in the emerging Minnesota Presencing community
- Provide training to increase our capacity to apply Presencing in service of organizational and social change
- Support and learn with prototypes and applications of Presencing in Minnesota
The gathering is free, but space is limited. The gathering will be at the Carondolet Center in St. Paul.
- Mapping who is in the room and how we are connected with each other
- Convening Conversations around the following question:
What are your ideas, issues, or opportunities for advancing awareness-based collective change toward more sustainable, inclusive, and aware communities in our region?
Anyone will be able to convene a conversation about a particular question or topic related to this overall question.
- What's next?
The hosting team for the gathering will include Wendy Morris, Amina Saleh, Anne Gomez, and Michael Bischoff.